Windows 7 FAQ and Questions

Re: Windows 7 Thread and FAQ

But you have to pay for an XP license.

Actually no you dont. XP Mode is a single download and after installing it, just execute it and it installs and runs XP. I had a license ready but it goes without ever asking for a License and has even updated.

XPMode.png

I managed to pick up a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit via one of my suppliers. I got a little bit going on over the next few days, but I will give it a go on the week end.

Actually no you dont. XP Mode is a single download and after installing it, just execute it and it installs and runs XP. I had a license ready but it goes without ever asking for a License and has even updated.

XPMode.png

mak, i want ur background! That is all :p.

Where is a good reliable source to see windows 7 pro in action ?
I haven't used the RC or paid much attention to the information about windows 7 around the net except for a few threads here.
Really I want to be in quite a shock when I get my hands on it shortly.

If TeamViewer wasn't so laggy I would link with you and let you see mine. It would be disappointing with the lag, though.

XPMode.png

Hmm, good to know then. I guess I had thought it required you to have a valid license. Already have it installed, so I may have to try it out one of these days.

win 7 is the bomb. then the XP mode makes it really the bomb. have they updated the xp mode to final release yet

Wow cool, I'll prolly upgrade to Pro in the future then. Suprisingly generous of MS, that.

Where is a good reliable source to see windows 7 pro in action ?
I haven't used the RC or paid much attention to the information about windows 7 around the net except for a few threads here.
Really I want to be in quite a shock when I get my hands on it shortly.

There are places all OVER the internet. But really, all you will see is screencaps. Just head over to Paul Thurrott's site and you will see the same thing that is posted up everywhere. The same information.

Win7 is better. End of story. Nothing more needs to be said. Win7 is better than Visat it is better than XP, in fact it is the best Windows to date. End of story, period. No more comments needed.

Back
Top Bottom