windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

auwi987

Solid State Member
hello guys i have a laptop ACER D5742G about a year old now, my problem is i reformatted it because i think it has a virus but after i reformat ibluescreen of death appears i check the bios all of hardware appears good hdd,dvd,memory, videocard, so i reformat it again but the problem occurs again., guy what do you think the main cause of these? sorry for poor explanation i hope you will understand it thanks in advance

guys i reformatted it yesterday and degrade to home basic to what i've been installed in the previous, i think my laptop is okay again but i have to observe it more if error back again i will post in here what is the error being displayed by the bluescreen, but before that i gonna add some problem i encountered, previously i installed ultimate version. sorry to say but installed fake version of os by the way after i install windows 7, it say currupt so reinstall again currupt and doesn't startup and it say launch startup recovery tool , so reinstall again and blue screen pops up now. all of those session only last for 1day or less so i decided yesterday to degrade to its original os installed before when i got it windows 7 basic maybe these info will help us to determine the cause, but by now its okay but i need to observe it

@ m-i-nd-over-mas-ter, ksod or bsod is the new problem encounter by windows 7 users , i think thats my problem sometime its all black and nothing happens

We need to know what the BSoD Stop Code is.

Stop Code Decoding
Troubleshooting various Stop Codes

Without that information there is no way we can even begin to know the cause. It could be hardware or software related.

@ m-i-nd-over-mas-ter, ksod or bsod is the new problem encounter by windows 7 users , i think thats my problem sometime its all black and nothing happens

KSoD is a member (Admin) here. Follow his guides. All your answers are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom