Windows 2000 restarts!! Please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaix

Beta member
Hello,

I just upgraded my system to use windows 2000, but after installing the thing and using it for couple of days I see some problems. Everything works fine, but every once in a while the system restarts itself automatically. First I see a blue screen for about one second with somekind of memory dump .... message (restart comes so quickly, I can't read it), and then restart.

Can anybody help me???
tnx

Vaix

vaix said:
Hello,

I just upgraded my system to use windows 2000, but after installing the thing and using it for couple of days I see some problems. Everything works fine, but every once in a while the system restarts itself automatically. First I see a blue screen for about one second with somekind of memory dump .... message (restart comes so quickly, I can't read it), and then restart.

Can anybody help me???
tnx

Vaix

what is your system?

I have a HP compaq Laptop PIV 2200mhz. built in 256mb ram and installed additional 256...

rt click my computer, properties, advanced, startup/recovery and remove the check from auto restart in the system failure area. then we can get the error.

ok, I got the error:

*** STOP: 0x00000076 (0x00000000,0x8312EBAO,0x0000003E,0x00000000) PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete. Contact your system administrator or technical support group

PS: I must mention that before it happened one of my programs stopped responding, and when I tryed to end the task or kill the process, it said, that it's possible cause the program is being debugged. It stayed like that for a while and then I got the error...

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom