Windows on 2 com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikitaha

Baseband Member
hey, i've juz formatted my com but it continue to have problems.. so i wwas thinking of installing the windows xp pro edition instead of home edition but i've only one original key... will it be possible to install on the second com without facing the genuine advatages problems? thanks alot in advance.. :)

My com is slowing down after i formatted and installed the windows xp home edition... the internet is crawling so is the p2p connection... the com is also lagging in starting and in general use.. there's even the 'blue screen' thingy which cause my com to restart halfway..

sounds like a hardware conflict with the blue screen. did it do this at all before you formatted? and before you formatted you had a different OS am i right?

Nothing happened to me before i formmatted and yeah i was on professional which my friend gave me... but i can't find that cd key now so i was thinking of installing my sis's cd key

well all of that is not genuine so as for your original question yes you will have genuine problems through microsoft just like its designed to do.

hey thanks for the help... i juz notice on the sticker of my sis's xp pro, it says for 1-2cpu.. but when i try to use but the installation windows says invalid cd key...

yup was this made by a manufacturer that ships oem cds ex: dell, gateway, hp because the key wont work with a normal cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom