Windows 10 update

No, I'm in California. I wasn't trying to sell any, but since carnage asked I figured I could part with one. But since he asked first I gave him the deal first. If carnage doesn't want it for the price of 100 dollars and shipping then Joe C will get a chance at it, but I guess I can amend you to the list if Joe C can't do it for the price? Would that work?

XP to 7 was a huge jump though in business. From a business standpoint it doesn't make much sense to keep moving from OS to OS. Especially now that M$ have ramped up how fast they spit OS's out. Compatibility is an issue as well. They have already found out 2 programs people use here don't work on 8.1 so they aren't going to roll out 8.1 to the desktops.

XP to 7 was a huge jump though in business. From a business standpoint it doesn't make much sense to keep moving from OS to OS. Especially now that M$ have ramped up how fast they spit OS's out. Compatibility is an issue as well. They have already found out 2 programs people use here don't work on 8.1 so they aren't going to roll out 8.1 to the desktops.

Exactly, If we just implemented changes rapidly without much thought, it could result in a major meltdown. If certain important applications (older ones) can't work with newer OS's then we'd be screwed. I honestly think we will be staying at 7 for quite a while.

They're back to their normal release cycle now actually of every 3 years :p. The XP->Vista gap was just a fluke because Longhorn failed, and then they rushed Vista out after scrapping Longhorn to try and get people off of XP.

Back
Top Bottom