Windows 10 on sale

XWrench3

Daemon Poster
i just received a Newegg flyer, which lists Windows 10 for $79.99 with free shipping. i am not certain if that means its download, and they send you a product id code, or if you get an actual disk. it is a system builder version. i have a question about the support. i know that there is no support for a system builder version. but how long do you get free support if you buy a full retail version? 90 days? 1 year?

Most likely a physical disc; if it was a download, it would state 'digital download' instead of 'free shipping'.

Not sure how long you get support for retail.

went to order that for a upcoming build but can't seem to find it for that price DOH

have to use code at checkout EMCEJFE39 i just noticed that at the top of the ad, it says for subscribers only. so i don't know if the code will work if you do not subscribe to their ad. the good news is you have time to subscribe if that is what it takes. the ad is good thru the 16th of this month.

i just received a Newegg flyer, which lists Windows 10 for $79.99 with free shipping. i am not certain if that means its download, and they send you a product id code, or if you get an actual disk. it is a system builder version. i have a question about the support. i know that there is no support for a system builder version. but how long do you get free support if you buy a full retail version? 90 days? 1 year?

If it is retail, then it must be without any restrictions, but something seems to be wrong, because it is till 29. of July for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 user free, for others from $2 to $10 directly from Microsoft. So this cannot be honest sale.

If it is retail, then it must be without any restrictions, but something seems to be wrong, because it is till 29. of July for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 user free, for others from $2 to $10 directly from Microsoft. So this cannot be honest sale.

The free upgrade is from existing copies of Windows 7/8.1 (not 8), meaning you either already purchased a license or are upgrading the OEM copy of Windows that came with your system.

$2 to $10 from MS? What are you talking about? Newegg is selling OEM/Retail copies of Win10 for the correct price.

Back
Top Bottom