Windows 10

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. Can someone tell me how to 'revert' to my previous operating system.

I heard that you can. Basically I hate windows 10

Hello. When I have a browser up..and the cursor is close to tab..it scrolls down and stays down for an extended period. Also, the I bar disappears when I don't want it to.

Also, the bottom bar stays around too long. I tried restoring my system to a few days ago..not to get rid of windows 10..just to try to get the microphone working..and my computer is 'acting' up..doing strange things...........and on and on and on........

Hello. When I have a browser up..and the cursor is close to tab..it scrolls down and stays down for an extended period. Also, the I bar disappears when I don't want it to.
Sounds like you have your browser in full-screen mode...press F11 and it should go into normal mode. I assume you're probably using Edge as well?

Also, the bottom bar stays around too long. I tried restoring my system to a few days ago..not to get rid of windows 10..just to try to get the microphone working..and my computer is 'acting' up..doing strange things...........and on and on and on........

Which "bottom bar" are you referring to? One in the browser, or the actual taskbar? Do you have it set to auto-hide? I don't have any issue with it "staying around too long" and I have it set to auto-hide by default. The only time it stays up and doesn't hide again is when an application needs my attention.

Back
Top Bottom