Window Vista Can't Start After patching something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubeyou

Baseband Member
Hi, Regarding my computer problem, I wanted to increase the download speed of bitcomet, then i come here Download Vista tcpip.sys and UAC Auto Patcher to Increase TCP Connection Limit » My Digital Life and download the autopatch for better speed. However, after i restart my computer, it just load until the no-GUI boot screen and pop a blue screen in half a second and then restart again. Safe mode won't help also. Please help me find a solution for this. Thanks

PC spec
Laptop HP
Window Vista Ultimate
2GB RAM

Okay first off without the proper amount of seeders you will never get a increase in speed. Not to mention it is also capped by alsmot every major ISP now. So trying to increase your bandwidth on a torrent that has only 3 seeders will get you nowhere.

Since you changed the default values and you cant get into Safe Mode there isnt anything we can do. You will have to try a Restore point or format as Vista doesnt have a repair option.

there is really a problem with the download speed between my laptop and desktop, i download same file in both computers, and the desktop get around 40kbps and the laptop only 8kbps. So I decided this option.
So, how to get a restore point? And if I format vista, do I need to format all the driver? Or can I install another OS for gng into the desktop and replace the TCP connection limit stuff I edited??
Thanks for help.

You can try a LiveCD to replace the files. No guarantee that it will work. If you reinstall it would be advised to format cause if not you will have all the current install under the windows.old folder and all that space wasted.

To get a Restore point use the Recovery CD or DVD that you made from the Recovery Partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom