Window updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormyx

Solid State Member
Good Morning,

Just formated my hdd, installed fresh winxp home edition(no service pack).So now im gonna update my whole OS with the service pack.Is the any way to download the updates and save them into my thumb drive and update my os later with the thumb drive..?Because im having a terrible dial-up connection,the updates for more than 500mb's i think.So, im just gonna download them from my friends place who is connected to high speed internet.Sort me bout this,Thanx Guys.

slipstream it in into your xp cd. I'm suprised that you didn't tell him that, warez

google autostreamer

EricB said:
slipstream it in into your xp cd. I'm suprised that you didn't tell him that, warez

google autostreamer

What does actually autostreamer does..?i have an orginal cd of winxp, so i need another blank cd..? wht izit for ?

guess i should have said it. autostreamer slipstreams sp2 in your xp install.

what you do is copy win xp into a separate folder namd xp sp2
download sp2
download autostreamer
go to autostreamers help and it will give you step by step instructions on how to do it. should tak about 1/2 or so

im having problem with my activate window prompt, when i wanna register online it says i cant because i have registred few times using the same product key..how can i change my product key ??

Good Morning

I have updated to sp1 now, and it has gave me another 30days to activate the product.I still cant find any solution, i used rockxp aswell.Still the same problem guys, please help me out.And my norton asking me to activate it too.Norton antivirus 2005,it need to be activated thru phone.I dont knw how must i get to the phone things and activate av using the "3rd party" app.I got 12days for that.Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom