WinDgb symbols issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that aspect. Been there myself. We are fortunate to be able to allow me to stay home. But at the same time we dont have much extra cash around. Not that being in the Buffalo area is any better than Toronto. It is just that she has a good enough job to cover our costs.

I get to go to the grandparents tonight and figure out why their PC wont fire up. Fun....

Nice, Buffalonians, just a hop skip and jump down the road. You know any good local shops for hardware? Although now that the dollar here has dropped again not much point heading south shopping. Was looking at picking up a Lian-Li A10 for $230, after S&H and dollar exchange it was just under $400 by a few bucks....had to bail out on it. Can't find an A10 here in Canada to save my life!

Lol, I picked up the grandparents comp yesterday....works just fine on my network :p won't even boot properly on theirs. seems to always be the case

Goodluck, enjoy the troubleshooting

Mine was just as simple really. They had a hardware issue with the printer they had. Put in a new cartridge and it brought up the new hardware wizard. Sadly the CD was for Win 95. Had to manually install it.

As for hardware shops, there are a couple. Not as many anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom