WINAMP music library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I just switched over to Winamp, **** WMP keep crashing, and it's swell, except for when I load my music library. I have 3,473 music files of assorted file types, I believe. I try to have all MP3, but it dosent always work out that way, but that should not play any roll in this. When I load my music library in Winamp, it only loads 2,483 of those files. That is almost 1,000 songs that ARENT loading into Winamp and therefore I am not hearing. Can someone tell me why this is? I'm currently running Winamp 5.1 on Windows XP Home SP2.
Thanks

Tried updating and still nothing. Most of my files are in MP3 form, and there are still ones in my media library that arent MP3 (OGG, M3A, etc...) Any other suggestions anyone?

Does Winamp have a memory in the library? Meaning, if I had at one point taken a track out of the library, but have since cleared the entire thing and reloaded it, will Winamp remember the file(s) and not reload them? If thats the case, is there a way to delete Winamps cache?

The current version of Winamp is 5.2. It patches some security holes in 5.1. Might wanna upgrade. As for the song issue i have 7.700 songs that both my WMP and winamp find no problem. But all of mine are MP3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom