win2K can't load cdrom driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingwha

Banned
MY mainboard is epox 8kta3 (kt133A)
cpu is athlon TB 1Ghz
vga card is geforce 3 ti200.
Now my computer has got a problem, since I install the software of cd-r drivers and uninstall it.
It can't load cdrom driver , so I can't use my cdrom.

borrow cd-rom from a friend and install it then u have a comp and when u get money buy a new one or get new drivers of manufacterors web page(drivers)

they are only 20.00 max if you buy a new cd room
but if you get the serial=make im sure you can download the drivers cd room 20.00 aprox here click
if you find the drivers (or post the model so we can help find it) first install the driver
then rigthclick my computer=propeties=hardware=administ click uninstall the cd room exit reboot
at this time you'll get a new hardware found and installed ..... if it says driver not found at opcion search for drive or cd browse to where you have the driver
good luck

Thank you for answer.
I had done what you said ,but it still can't .
My cdrom is asourse cd-rom52. (error code 31)
Must I reinstall win2k system?

cd-rom drivers

If you uninstall Easy CD Creator 5.01 and DirectCD 3.01d or later
You are cannot access your CD-ROMs in My Computer.
In Device Manager, the following error message occurs with all CD-ROM devices connected to your system:

The device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31).
i never seen asourse brand but check again please and see if its nec or serial number will help
here you can find all drivers
cdrom drivers

If you have the os disc try to reinstall the cd-rom and point cd as where the driver is
btw reinstalling os its extreme messure but if you have the recovery disc go for it
dont forget to save your documents

its me again keep looking for the driver since you cant use cd -rom to reinstall os
my bad and prob yours too lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom