Win10 and office 2019

acerinpa

Fully Optimized
OK have 2 new win10 pro PC's at work and loaded legal office 2019 on both of them. I am trying to network them- but neither sees the other and one does not see both printers. Of not - the older PC with Win7 that I moved to the back office had no problem seeing both new PC and both printers as soon as I plugged it into the network. Also - all my word documents ( from the old PC/Word 2010) were copied to a thumb drive then loaded onto the new PC - or so I thought. They apparently were not loaded onto the C drive at all. Instead Windows 10 decided to load all those documents to the PC's "one drive" and not the C drive - so now i have to figure out how to get "one drive" to actually put them on the C Drive and take them off the one drive. Anybody know how to do this?

Copy/paste - OneDrive should be viewable in your File Explorer, and you can just copy from there to anywhere on your drive(s).

Yep - figured it out - thanks. Its just such garbage- why would I want to all my documents to go to the cloud as the default? Then as that tiny amount that is filled up, they would then sell you more space on the cloud - what a rip off. However, for true HIPPA compliance - I am not even sure I can store documents " in the cloud". So, I took everything off the cloud and put it back on my C drive and changed the default. PITA.

Back
Top Bottom