win xp problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkyHi said:
Thanks for taking my pose Maka!!!

-Steve
How did i take your pose? I was just stating that Google can solve all problems when you know how to look.:D ;)

I was thanking you for stating something so I don't have to say it. I've been here for almost a year now and I've said it so many times!

Thanks again.

-Steve

PS - Ask Trotter

Ahh alright. Thought i got you mad at me for something. Glad to know it was just cause i stated to search Google for an answer. :)

You need to get a hold of the Multilingual User Interface CD which has the install files to support changing the actual display of characters in differnt languages. You can get it with your MSDN subscription or if you volume license with Microsoft...Not sure how else you could get it ,but most likely torrent sites have it for download :)

Also note this is not supported by deault thus why you NEED the MUI. There and only there will you be able to display menu items in different languages..although the Regional settings do allow you to type in various languages.

Win2kpatcher said:
Also note this is not supported by deault thus why you NEED the MUI. There and only there will you be able to display menu items in different languages..although the Regional settings do allow you to type in various languages.

I have the Multilingual User Interface CD
but What I need to do With the MSDN
and I try to open The Multilingual User Interface CD
and error message:
like- must work in english windows xp
so what I need to do you prefer TO do this for me
on the Netmeeting Like Sharing And you Do this for me Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom