win xp home keeps restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.

craft_nemic

Baseband Member
guys got a big problem here... when i open my pc.. its works fine suddenly within an hour my monitor goes blues screen...

i have nothing to just to turn off manually and restart...

then my problem begins... its keeps on restarting..
my pc loading the windows xp home logo then a sec. bluescreen showing in a flash.. and come back again in restarting...

i try also the last configuration but doesnt work also the safe mode..

what should i do guys... what is the best thing do here .. i dont want to lose all my files in my pc..

sysmtem specification..

laptop
SOny Vaio
AMD processor...

peace

I would try running a repair on the operating system and see if that fixes the issue it is having. You can do this with the XP CD that came with the computer. If you need more direction on running the repair operation let us know and we can show you how :)

yup my latop came with a Recover Cd...

but once i use this it will format the my HD and put Xp in fresh installation that noyhing any files or application...

anymore tricks how to repair my laptop....

peace

Is it a full recovery CD or just an XP recovery CD? Yea usually those automated recovery CD's simply reformat everything and re-install the OS and all applications to factory conditions losing all data. Although there is sometimes an option to do this WITHOUT deleting all current data. Have you booted from the CD just to see what the options are? It wont do anything as long as you dont proceed with any actions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom