Win XP Colour themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
Anybody know where I can get basic color theme variations for Windows XP besides Blue, Olive, and Silver?

I am not interested in getting any WindowsBlind themes with all new icons, objects, etc, and I don't wish to install TGTSoft's ThemeXP, I just want some different color variations of the Luna theme, eg. Longhorn's Slate would be nice...even though there are some around on the web for that, but what about other colors.

Make your own? It's very easy and won't take you that long, plus it's customized to your own liking. (is that the right spelling?)

I got some thing that will make u happy:www.themexp.org
I use that sight for backgrounds and themes, very cool stuff.
Plus it doesnt change any icons or what so ever, oh yea they even have some logon backgrounds and some windows start up backgrounds :) . Hope u like the sight

i was talking about changing the stock xp styles...or adding a stock xp style....so i dont have to run a third party program to run them(hoggin' system resources....i'm anal like that). I have a registered copy of windowsblind....loved it but dont like the fact that theres a program running that i dont need.

anyway to download stock xp themes?

If you're talking about the basic ones built into XP, do this.

Go into display properties (from control panel or right click on desktop)
Click on the Appearance Tab
In Windows and Buttons Make sure Windows XP Style is selected
Under Color Scheme choose which one you want.

::EDIT::
I guess I should read the original post closer before replying. Ignore what I just wrote. My bad.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom