[Win Server 2003] Not able to retrieve info outside (from internet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rirre

Solid State Member
I'm sorry if my explaination is weird (or bad).
But I try my best.

Have set up a dedicated server running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise.
Every computer I have is connected to the same network (router and so on).
It can retrieve information from itself with LAN or localhost as the host only.
But it can not retrieve information from a server outside (a friends server, etc.) or from its own WAN ip :/

Can not even sync Windows Internet Time on it :S
But it work (to sync) on all other computers.
What cause it to not to sync time on this server if it works on all other computers?

I have had this problem in about 5-6 months today/now with this server and this is really ****ing me off since I'm in need of retrieve information from internet to it now.
Can't find any helpful page(s) or thread(s) in Google which have same problem as I have.

Have try enable/disable all options in the router & same with Windows configurations.
Have had the same modem & router about 2 years now.
Have never had this problem before.

This is a setting on the computer, I know that because it works flawlessly on all other computers that are connected to the same network/router.
I have tried turn off Windows Firewall and run outside of the router's firewall (using DMZ), the problem still occur :(

Here is a list of my server LAN (192.168.1.34) IP & 2 IP's randomly selected from internet which it tries to retrieve information from:
38574849.jpg

As you can see, it works fine with LAN, but these two below is offline according to it.

EDIT: I have try setup a webserver on my second computer also and it successfully retrieve with information from these IP's.
Including if I use WAN or LAN ip to the server with 192.168.1.34:27016

Have you set the default gateway IP?
Assigned by DHCP.
EDIT: All computers have that option.
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1

EDIT #2:
Maybe good to know I'm able to surf on internet thru Internet Explorer on it.
So, it have internet connection.
Which I forgot to ment in my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom