Win 7 "Analog Power Saving Mode" at Login Screen

Check your LG Monitor. Does it have a button on there for Analog and Digital mode? I know my Samsung has such a button and if I hook up VGA I must make sure to turn my monitor into Analog mode for it to work. Same goes for Digital. I had this issue when I hooked it up via DVI and got no signal. Once I found that button and put it on Digital mode it got signal.

Ok I found the "Enable low resolution video (640x480)" option, selected it.... same problem. Going to try Frosty is a Snowman's approach and let you guys(gals) know.

Check your LG Monitor. Does it have a button on there for Analog and Digital mode? I know my Samsung has such a button and if I hook up VGA I must make sure to turn my monitor into Analog mode for it to work. Same goes for Digital. I had this issue when I hooked it up via DVI and got no signal. Once I found that button and put it on Digital mode it got signal.

Found a button called "Source" which makes screen black out for a sec and then reappear as before with a little blue box in top right corner saying "Analog".
I'm guessing this is it. Would i do this during startup or after my screen says "Analog PSM"?

ALAS! PROBLEM SOLVED! =)
So uninstalling Graphics driver in safe mode worked like a charm! Thank you Frosty is a Snowman!
and thanks to everyone else for dedicating time to resolve my problem.
Ps: the source button didn't help just to clarify.

Thank you tech-forums.
Consider this thread closed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom