Win 7: 64 Bit or 32 Bit? Not sure what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to stop by and say THANKS, AGAIN! to Fat.Clown, and everyone else that helped me out here. Believe it or not, just through this forum thread alone, I've learned a ton about upgrading computers, what's capable/compatible, and what's not.

I'm actually getting these exact things that were listed in links above (^)- Besides the RAM is out of stock, So I'm settling for this RAM:
Newegg.com - AllComponents 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model AC2/800X64/4096-KIT

Let me know what you think; Is it good to go?

Along with that RAM, I'm planning to buy:
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!
and
Newegg.com - Antec EarthWatts Green EA-430D Green 430W Continuous power ATX12V v2.3 / EPS 12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

Just as a double check, to make sure that I've overlooked things correctly, could someone give me a double-check, to see if all of these are compatible with my computer (before I purchase them)...

Use the Link to PasteBin I've posted on the 1st page to see my computer specs. I'll try to get my exact computer model for you guys in a second (it's all stock and default anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom