win 2000 script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Press_F1

In Runtime
do anyone here knows how to write a script on windows 2000 server that will write a messahe on win xp client computers evrytime a user logon?

ive done this before on win NT and a win Nt 4 client but i forgot now how i did that.

to ligten you a bit more. say a client computer log on (using win XP pro) he/she will see a message (any message for that matter) that comes from the win 2000 server.

this is the best way to prompt every user on my network if i do have mesage for them. and of course that will be private and no need for a memo.

hopw you can help me guys with this. Thanks.

i tried looking around for ya, but i couldn't find it for ya, moslty becasue i didn't have enough time.. browse the M$, they should def. hgave it there for ya.. you can DL 1,000's of scripts..

Could you not use the "net send" command and add it to a logon script?

im not well versed on windows 2000 server.. i can only add users and set some restrictions on my small network. can you show me how to do this? any options will do as long as they can read the mesage on client computer.
Thanks.

i tried looking around for ya, but i couldn't find it for ya, moslty becasue i didn't have enough time.. browse the M$, they should def. hgave it there for ya.. you can DL 1,000's of scripts..

Thanks for the reply but im a bit confuse on what your saying. can you lighten me a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom