Will vista be able to run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingledow

Banned
Will vista ona a £300 omputer for games such GTA IV in the future if it comes out on PC?

Dave

GTA_IV_Grand_Theft_Auto_IV.jpg

GTA IV - XBOX 360

GTA IV - PlayStation 3

well it theoretically should be able to run on pretty much anything the components just determine how well it will run, its recommended that u have 2gb ram, obviously a fair amount of space on your hdd as well... what are the specs of your computer, that will be easier.

well it theoretically should be able to run on pretty much anything the components just determine how well it will run, its recommended that u have 2gb ram, obviously a fair amount of space on your hdd as well... what are the specs of your computer, that will be easier.

Hence why I linked him to recommended specs/Vista Upgrade Advisor :p.

Not jsut that but if you want to see if it will run a game why not just the new game testing system that they have out there? Plus they haven't posted the requirements so we wont know if it will run it till they do. This question is premature as there is no way to answer it until we get the system requirements.

I think his main question was whether vista would run on his computer or not, Mak.

Well the wording is all wrong. First why ask if the system is for games? IT would be more than 300 pounds or Euros. aT the same time my remarks still stand that we can not answer it cause we do not have any system requirements. Many people would haev thought that they could run Assassin's Creed cause they can run Vista flawlessly. But Ubisoft showed us how wrong we are.

We can not make judgements on games liek this when we have no info. ;) It tis better to take the high ground and say we dont know than say that it should. Cause if it turns out that it cant. People might come around and ask us why we said it should. :p

That's why I only answered the question to whether or not he could run Vista or not :p.

And, you're right Mak, we can't make assumptions on whether or not somebody could run a game or not especially since it hasn't even been announced for PC yet (that I know of, that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom