Will Microsoft give me Windows 7 free and is so, which version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/microsoft-windows-release-cycles-203118/

Right in the Read First Sticky. ;)

Microsoft has always done a 2-3 year cycle. They would have had a OS out before Vista but there was a failure of the code. Codename Longhorn as it was known before it became Vista was in progress at the time after XP and it also had some great features. But sadly Microsoft bit off more than they could chew and the code line failed.

At was at that point that they started work on what is now Vista and less than 2 years after they started work on it, it was released to the public. It was premature at best of a decision as it hurt them greatly. But they are trying to fix that with Win7. At this time it is already confirmed that they have started work on several of the new features to be included in Win8. Which at this point is about 2-3 years out as it is.

You wont see a Beta of that hit for at least another year.

Wow Mak!

Is Bill Gates your brother or uncle or something like that? You seem to have lots of inside information!

If Bill is your brother or best friend, could you ask him to donate to my company?

Ok, I was only joking, but I do very much appreciate you and the up-to-date and extremely accurate info you constantly give to all of us here at Computer Tech Forum!

Have a great day Mak!

Up, up, and away!

Soar

How much is it going to cost to go to this technical conference?
There was an old reference HERE stating that it may be as high as $2000
If this is true, then the "free" Windows 7 sounds a bit expensive :confused:

How much is it going to cost to go to this technical conference?
There was an old reference HERE stating that it may be as high as $2000
If this is true, then the "free" Windows 7 sounds a bit expensive :confused:

Kimsland,

The The New Efficiency: IT Professional and Developer Technical Briefing San Francisco is absolutely free.

Microsoft scheduled many of these conferences throughout the nation now for two years in a row [that I know of].

Some people believe it may be Microsoft's very wise attempt to redeem their good name after the Vista fiasco/blunder.

Other people believe they are still attempting to take over the entire world...

As for me, I believe they are doing it simply out of the kindness and goodness and benevolence of their heart and that they really like me alot!

Bill loves to give away lots of money and and also very good gifts and I am very happy to be a grateful recipient!

Soar

PS Where is Kimsland? Is it anywhere near Queensland, Greenland, Thailand, or Swaziland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom