why won't my 4,000 post show up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humbucker said:
...and this has what to do with Windows Operating Systems and Software exactly? See you're not the only one who can have a 'superior' attitude.

Check your pm. since your immature butt, want to keep this going. I'm superior to any retard. that's include you and shawn. I'm done with this thread too.

why are you here humfvcker? you don't never help anybody. you just ask stupid questions

if you want to continue this, check your pm. I don't need to hide behind a moniter

EricB said:
Check your pm. since your immature butt, want to keep this going. I'm superior to any retard. that's include you and shawn. I'm done with this thread too.

why are you here humfvcker? you don't never help anybody. you just ask stupid questions

if you want to continue this, check your pm. I don't need to hide behind a moniter

I haven't received a pm from you. Superior to me and 'any retard' eh? That's what YOU think. So what's in the forthcoming pm? Death threats or something?

EricB said:
why won't my 4,000 post show up? I've been stuck at 3,999 for the past 5 posts. I think that the moderators are playing with my emotions.

it depends where you post at...

(lol, I can't belive this topics not closed)

p0werslave said:
Don't close this thread it's getting interesting, high suspense here guys.

Wanna see the pm? If he's nice I may just edit out his home address he has given me. :D

No one is better than anyone. It's something called equality (and don't give me some lame excuse about Race). You have the power to be what ever you want. Don't let the stereotypes that your parents put on you control that. I suspect there is a different perspective from a lot of people on this, but it's simply this. Get the chip off your shoulder and be a man/woman, step up for what you want, and don't back away when it gets tough. This is the same no matter who you are.

Every time anyone makes a threat online, it's hiding behind a monitor. Even if you send your address, which I have to admit is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, the chance of it happening is so small, whats the point.
This forum is about technology and helping people. Not gaining a higher post count. Try making a real response in a thread. Not a 1 liner. Don't post stupid crap, which this is, and should be in Off topic anyway.

For once Eric, Be that man you think you are.

my 2 cents.

Inaris said:
No one is better than anyone. It's something called equality (and don't give me some lame excuse about Race). You have the power to be what ever you want. Don't let the stereotypes that your parents put on you control that. I suspect there is a different perspective from a lot of people on this, but it's simply this. Get the chip off your shoulder and be a man/woman, step up for what you want, and don't back away when it gets tough. This is the same no matter who you are.

Every time anyone makes a threat online, it's hiding behind a monitor. Even if you send your address, which I have to admit is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, the chance of it happening is so small, whats the point.
This forum is about technology and helping people. Not gaining a higher post count. Try making a real response in a thread. Not a 1 liner. Don't post stupid crap, which this is, and should be in Off topic anyway.

For once Eric, Be that man you think you are.

my 2 cents.

for one if you would have seen what we were agruing about, you would have known why I posted that.

but really to be truthful, it's not your business.

you add to your post count by always knocking other people's thread. you don't like their posts, ignore them. Didn't your mom teach you that.

Me and Humbucker have worked out our differences. Now again Inaris

"but really to be truthful, it's not your business. "

For once Inaris, Be that man that your Mama was

Inaris said:
This forum is about technology and helping people. Not gaining a higher post count. Try making a real response in a thread. Not a 1 liner.

I bet my 1 line posts has helped more people than all of your posts combined.

when the forum posted the topic " who was the most knowledgable forum here" I Seen my name and warez monster (who you like attacking too) mentioned a few times. Not once did I see Inaris

Kill all spam!
EverFeelLikeThis.gif

Reported, so if can properly be moved to off topic or closed. Whichever seems best to the mods.

Tyler1989 said:
Kill all spam!

Reported, so if can properly be moved to off topic or closed. Whichever seems best to the mods.

You go Boy. Mr. Snitch. your attitude is always

I'm gonna tell....
I'm gonna tell....
I'm gonna tell....

whether it's the Moderators or Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom