why won't my 4,000 post show up? - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 11-21-2005, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Chillin Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,861
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Humbucker
...and this has what to do with Windows Operating Systems and Software exactly? See you're not the only one who can have a 'superior' attitude.
Check your pm. since your immature butt, want to keep this going. I'm superior to any retard. that's include you and shawn. I'm done with this thread too.

why are you here humfvcker? you don't never help anybody. you just ask stupid questions

if you want to continue this, check your pm. I don't need to hide behind a moniter
__________________

__________________
The Ultimate Hard Drive Utility PowerMax 4.23. (It now has the ability to clean a Boot Sector virus on the quick erase option.)
The best browser Netscape 8
Have you accidently delete something? Look here (trial. the better one) and here(free)
EricB is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 02:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 273
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by EricB
Check your pm. since your immature butt, want to keep this going. I'm superior to any retard. that's include you and shawn. I'm done with this thread too.

why are you here humfvcker? you don't never help anybody. you just ask stupid questions

if you want to continue this, check your pm. I don't need to hide behind a moniter
I haven't received a pm from you. Superior to me and 'any retard' eh? That's what YOU think. So what's in the forthcoming pm? Death threats or something?
__________________

Humbucker is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 02:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Monster Techie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,706
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by EricB
why won't my 4,000 post show up? I've been stuck at 3,999 for the past 5 posts. I think that the moderators are playing with my emotions.
it depends where you post at...

(lol, I can't belive this topics not closed)
Juice Daddy is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 02:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1,241
Send a message via AIM to Powerslave
Default

Don't close this thread it's getting interesting, high suspense here guys.
Powerslave is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 02:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Super Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 273
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by p0werslave
Don't close this thread it's getting interesting, high suspense here guys.
Wanna see the pm? If he's nice I may just edit out his home address he has given me.
Humbucker is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 05:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
Master Techie
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,258
Default

No one is better than anyone. It's something called equality (and don't give me some lame excuse about Race). You have the power to be what ever you want. Don't let the stereotypes that your parents put on you control that. I suspect there is a different perspective from a lot of people on this, but it's simply this. Get the chip off your shoulder and be a man/woman, step up for what you want, and don't back away when it gets tough. This is the same no matter who you are.

Every time anyone makes a threat online, it's hiding behind a monitor. Even if you send your address, which I have to admit is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, the chance of it happening is so small, whats the point.
This forum is about technology and helping people. Not gaining a higher post count. Try making a real response in a thread. Not a 1 liner. Don't post stupid crap, which this is, and should be in Off topic anyway.

For once Eric, Be that man you think you are.

my 2 cents.
Inaris is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 06:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
Chillin Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,861
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Inaris
No one is better than anyone. It's something called equality (and don't give me some lame excuse about Race). You have the power to be what ever you want. Don't let the stereotypes that your parents put on you control that. I suspect there is a different perspective from a lot of people on this, but it's simply this. Get the chip off your shoulder and be a man/woman, step up for what you want, and don't back away when it gets tough. This is the same no matter who you are.

Every time anyone makes a threat online, it's hiding behind a monitor. Even if you send your address, which I have to admit is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, the chance of it happening is so small, whats the point.
This forum is about technology and helping people. Not gaining a higher post count. Try making a real response in a thread. Not a 1 liner. Don't post stupid crap, which this is, and should be in Off topic anyway.

For once Eric, Be that man you think you are.

my 2 cents.
for one if you would have seen what we were agruing about, you would have known why I posted that.

but really to be truthful, it's not your business.

you add to your post count by always knocking other people's thread. you don't like their posts, ignore them. Didn't your mom teach you that.

Me and Humbucker have worked out our differences. Now again Inaris

"but really to be truthful, it's not your business. "


For once Inaris, Be that man that your Mama was
__________________
The Ultimate Hard Drive Utility PowerMax 4.23. (It now has the ability to clean a Boot Sector virus on the quick erase option.)
The best browser Netscape 8
Have you accidently delete something? Look here (trial. the better one) and here(free)
EricB is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 06:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Chillin Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,861
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Inaris
This forum is about technology and helping people. Not gaining a higher post count. Try making a real response in a thread. Not a 1 liner.
I bet my 1 line posts has helped more people than all of your posts combined.

when the forum posted the topic " who was the most knowledgable forum here" I Seen my name and warez monster (who you like attacking too) mentioned a few times. Not once did I see Inaris
__________________
The Ultimate Hard Drive Utility PowerMax 4.23. (It now has the ability to clean a Boot Sector virus on the quick erase option.)
The best browser Netscape 8
Have you accidently delete something? Look here (trial. the better one) and here(free)
EricB is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 06:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
Wizard Techie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,339
Default

Kill all spam!


Reported, so if can properly be moved to off topic or closed. Whichever seems best to the mods.
__________________
<form action=\"http://www.srsyo.org/tfsearch.php\" method=\"get\">
<input type=\"text\" name=\"search\"> <input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Search TF before you post!\"></form>
Vista Discussion | 64 Bit Discussion |Microsoft Homepage | Yo Linux | Paul Thurrott | Fire Fox | Thunder Bird | Image Shack | Photo Bucket | Put File | Anti-Spyware | MS Anti-Spyware | Trillian | Anti-Virus | On Line Virus Scan
Tyler1989 is offline  
Old 11-21-2005, 07:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Chillin Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,861
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler1989
Kill all spam!


Reported, so if can properly be moved to off topic or closed. Whichever seems best to the mods.
You go Boy. Mr. Snitch. your attitude is always


I'm gonna tell....
I'm gonna tell....
I'm gonna tell....

whether it's the Moderators or Microsoft.
__________________

__________________
The Ultimate Hard Drive Utility PowerMax 4.23. (It now has the ability to clean a Boot Sector virus on the quick erase option.)
The best browser Netscape 8
Have you accidently delete something? Look here (trial. the better one) and here(free)
EricB is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.