Why Vista is such a failure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
um just because i purchased it doesnt mean im going to use it for gaming, maybe im going to be like makaveli and have dual boot? or just sell vista and go back to xp

um just because i purchased it doesnt mean im going to use it for gaming, maybe im going to be like makaveli and have dual boot? or just sell vista and go back to xp

Id rather Dual boot if i Were you i did that a While back was Alot better with 2 Operating systems..but i Got to do it again soon, I Think its alot easier having Both

well i might do that but i will probally just sell vista because it was really expensive and i can live with just xp

Well, I guess the best advice is if you don't like it, don't use it. But don't try to talk other people out of liking it if they don't have any problems with it.

I do not play 3D games, but I do use the Internet. My surfing experience with my brand new dual-core desktop Gateway 2 GB RAm Vista is much slower than with my old laptop Celeron Gateway 1 Gm Ram XP. When I put the two computers next to each other, open IE or Mozilla, and depending on page (mostly email or newspapers) Vista would be at least 4-6 seconds slower than XP. (For me, that's a fact). I prefer XP.

Man Rui

My one friend/teacher says the same thing yangmanrui...

My only guess is that it would be all that vista protection... i dont know much about vista but i do know you cant install something or do anything without being prompted for permisson 9 times... Maybe that goes the same for webpages... firewall maybe?

i tried reading everything but i couldnt

but i'm just gonna say.... its probably poor driver support for the 7950gx2 in vista

because my 2900pro, 8600gts, 6800gs, and my 8800gtx have ran just fine in vista, w/ only a small notice in performance hit.. but nothing to be concerned about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom