Why does Microsoft Suck?!?!

One thing I would consider with Microsoft and Apple, is Bill Gates understood way back in the 90's the market available for the development of PCs and the desktop system. Steve Jobs from what I read was that he was more a product kinda gye first and thus Microsoft pushed from what I know 3rd party support were as apple had everything locked down tighter than my network and I'm a paranoid schitzo.

Also like PP said when you make the Air Jordan's of the tech world it would be hard for any to top that imo.

One thing I would consider with Microsoft and Apple, is Bill Gates understood way back in the 90's the market available for the development of PCs and the desktop system. Steve Jobs from what I read was that he was more a product kinda gye first and thus Microsoft pushed from what I know 3rd party support were as apple had everything locked down tighter than my network and I'm a paranoid schitzo.

Also like PP said when you make the Air Jordan's of the tech world it would be hard for any to top that imo.

Steve Jobs was good at marketing and knew what he wanted (which made him a huge ******* to work for). Steve Wozniak was the actual brains behind Apple when they started.

Back
Top Bottom