why do google and adobe want to run outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like to use IE mate because thats what college uses, you say IE7 pro is better will have a look for that mate.But every time i type in IE7 it takes me to IE8 download and i dont like IE8.Off to college now if you have a link for IE7 pro could you please provide me it.
thank you in advance

I just don't understand why anyone still wants to use IE.. Firefox is just so much better. It's not like it's going to be extremely confusing; it's still basically the same UI, just a lot more stuff jammed under the hood.
People use what they are comfortable with. I can sit here and ask why anyone wants to use Firefox since i am a Opera user. It is the same no matter what browser you use. People use what they like. Plain and simple.
i like to use IE mate because thats what college uses, you say IE7 pro is better will have a look for that mate.But every time i type in IE7 it takes me to IE8 download and i dont like IE8.Off to college now if you have a link for IE7 pro could you please provide me it.
thank you in advance

IE8 is no different than IE7. In fact IE8 is better! It is Acid2 Compliant and it is more of a standard browser than IE7. IE7 renders sites wrong. IE8 is more toward what the site should look like.

As far as the link.

IE7Pro - The Ultimate Add-On for Internet Explorer

Isnt that hard to find it. First result on just about any search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom