who know where is there the better software download center website ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafLeaves

Baseband Member
I use the www.google.com website search engine to do that for a while.But cannt find the download center website that i am not satisfied with. i am tired to do that .and fell some bored.so post this thread to search for friends' and experts' help.hehe.:mad:

LeafLeaves said:
I use the www.google.com website search engine to do that for a while.But cannt find the download center website that i am not satisfied with. i am tired to do that .and fell some bored.so post this thread to search for friends' and experts' help.hehe.:mad:

Looking for downloads eh? Have you tried Google?...........

......:D

www.download.com is a nice download software center .One can get his stuff in the website.thanks a lot.i am fairly satisfied with this website.
Still one question to ask robo friend,do you advice me to look for the downloads center websites in the google ,or directly look for the software i need in the google???i have some confound.

Yes I use www.download.com as well. It has basically anything you could ever need all compiled in one spot. As for your google question yes you should use the specific name of the program and keywords for the engine to search for..say you want AIM..then search like

"download AIM" just be specific to have better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom