White text on black background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoto512

Baseband Member
Hey people,

I find computers too bright. I am very sensitive to white light. I want to find a text editor which allows me to type white text on a black background. It's a pity Word doesn't allow you to do that. Also, It would be good if I could kind of "invert" the colours of my computer...everything's so bright.

Any recommendations from anyone?

Cheers,

Kyoto

I hate reading white text on black background on a website or something. if i spend more than 2 mins reading it afterwards my eyes go all funny!

jonny_uk said:
I hate reading white text on black background on a website or something. if i spend more than 2 mins reading it afterwards my eyes go all funny!

Yep mine too. Makes it harder to read in my opinion

I figure you can make a flat black image and put it as your background on word though making your page black, then switch your text to white. Then when your print, if need be, change it back.

hi, im 100% sure there is an option in word to use white text on a blue background, i used it for a while. (that was on office 2003).

on both office 2003 and 2000, to enable it you go to tools, options, general, and then tick the blue background and white text box.

harry

In MS Office 2003 do the following:

Format Menu > Background > Choose Colour
Format Menu > Font > Choose Colour

Et Voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom