where is the history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now, he's new around here so at least TRY to bare with him

-Dan The Man
He may be new, fine...but that doesn't save him from getting womped for posting a question like that. I mean, if he was new and asking stuff like "what's Linux" and "where does IE keep the p0rn pics I need to erase" then we'd be a little nicer (not much) but there you have it. What are we supposed to do with his question?

I mean...think about the wasted electrons. I think I can hear the bits and bytes screaming. Listen to them...it's agony et' pur...

*cough*prn*cough*
Yeah, no kidding. If this is an IE-history question, it's p0rn. In fact, since we haven't heard from him again, I'd be willing to bet he got caught by his mommy and daddy! LOL

I think you are all going a bit over the top here. He asked a simple question and recieved a simple answer. All of this other stuff is irrelevant.

Mods I hope your keeping an eye on this one,

Retro.

I think you are all going a bit over the top here. He asked a simple question and recieved a simple answer. All of this other stuff is irrelevant.

Mods I hope your keeping an eye on this one,

Retro.

Simple question? Yeah, no shyt...And that's IF it even qualifies as a question...

Simple answer? Answer to WHAT? No one can answer that question. 'sept maybe God, with the help of 3 cans of Jesus and 2 Disciples...

I mean, it's like walking into the Library of Congress and randomly asking someone "Where's the book?"

Even if he was talking about the Bible, we still couldn't answer him without asking at the very least "What book?"

So, to append my original reply to him..."What history?"

Maybe he'll come back in and actually ask us an answerable question or give us some freaking information. (That is, maybe after his parents have finished beating him over the p0rn.)

:mad: :mad:

lmao shoobie, easy now... at least you didn't bring his mother into this one ;) *cough *cough

very true however with the book analogy, hope to see a return to TF Thunder... now i wanna know... what history? was it p0rn? or are you trying to find out what secret agency has been hacking your system? anyway... gl post a responce!

Now, "What secret agency is reading my posts" is a question I could answer.

Too bad he's getting the snot beat out of him for the p0rn right now. :D (Or, at least, in my dreams he is...If you want kids beaten, you don't always have to do it yourself...:) )

lol what agency is that?
and if he comes back and it was the p0rn, i'm just going to die laughing... but i don't think we'll be seing him again...

lol what agency is that?
Well, let's see. :freak:
I can personally vouche for the fact that the FBI, NRO, and OHS all actively monitor with AITD systems.
Maybe he's not getting beaten by his parents (dammit...) Maybe he's been spirited away by his Chinese co-conspiritors to Hong-Kong, just before the swat team raided his house...and that's why he isn't posting back.
Poor Thunder...they have your p0rn sites now, man...Should have erased your History...:confused:

Shoobie, you kind of remind me of Roo. Not quite as funny as him though.
,|,

hmmm the plot thikens... tune in next week to find out, does Shoobie have an alter ego? or are we just getting duped... tune in next episode to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom