Where to download windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

askquest1on

In Runtime
Where can i download windows 7 home premium i already have a serial key so it doesn't have to be cracked.thanks

As far as I know thats the only legit place to get it besides other retailers. How does MS know your key is legit?

A lot of tech shops actually torrent a non-altered version of the OS they are installing, as long as your key is legit, and the OS ISO files are legit and not hacked/cracked/toyed with, then AFAIK it's perfectly legal.

I can't as the rules prohibit the discussion of such things, sorry, I just kinda gave you an idea on how to go about it, you will have to figure it out from there.

I can't as the rules prohibit the discussion of such things, sorry, I just kinda gave you an idea on how to go about it, you will have to figure it out from there.

This is exactly correct. We can only guide you. Since 99% of the sites that contain such things do not carry 100% legal files we cant link nor discuss them. It is against our rules. You will have to find the information for yourself.

I would suggest you check your area for MS partner shops. I say this because I know in my area many shops (that arent MS partners) employ techs that use cracked versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom