Status
Not open for further replies.

snypercore

Daemon Poster
those sig pics where it says

(win xp user)
(steam USER)
(amd USER) etc......

i cuouldnt find a place for this post so i thought id post here where i do most of my posting and i see many ppl in this forum have them so was wondering where you get the pics from?

yes trhanks for the reply lads ..elbatrop1 thats what i meant and WM if thats a old post concerning the same question ..sorry for not using the search button :*(

EDIT^^
i have now made my sig hwo do i use it on the site i ahve it hosted but in my "edit profile" im not sure what to put in the sig box

Make sure you have the images uploaded to any image hosting website, e.g.: photobucket, imageshack. Then type in the signature box:

{img}insertURLhere{/img} Be sure to replace { and } with [ and ] when you insert it.

Do that for each image you want to insert. Make sure you follow the signature guidelines so you don't break any rules.

thank you i did that but at the second
 lol silly me thanks for the help

You're welcome. I would use those myself but I think I like my current signature better because it provides more information and I just can't fit both. I did a pretty amateur job of the sig though, I was using this trial version of PhotoShop and it wouldn't let me save the edited image so I took a screenshot of it and it has my cursor in it... LOL. Also, the Opteron picture has some white around it which wasn't intended. I might go back and fix it sometime or another when I'm not feeling lazy.

NathanM said:
You're welcome. I would use those myself but I think I like my current signature better because it provides more information and I just can't fit both. I did a pretty amateur job of the sig though, I was using this trial version of PhotoShop and it wouldn't let me save the edited image so I took a screenshot of it and it has my cursor in it... LOL. Also, the Opteron picture has some white around it which wasn't intended. I might go back and fix it sometime or another when I'm not feeling lazy.

PM me i have something useful to you

EDIT^^^ check you PM ma good man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom