Where do I rat out people who are selling pirated OS's

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a PC repair shop near where I live that puts pirated versions of Windows XP on PCs it builds for people. I don't really want to report them, being as I know some of the guys that work there, but I wonder what kind of trouble they would be in if MS found out.

It's alot of trouble I know, you should warn them as it can result in jailtime

Their's a UK e-bayer doing this, and illegal versions of XP just spoil the market for new custom PC's

Dude, why you wanna be a rat man? Let them do their thing, they will get their commupence.

well, since we ARE a part of the universe as a whole... and that being said, he may well be a tool of the universe that the universe is now exploiting. If that is the case, then perhaps his rating out said person is a part of the grand scheme of life and this is but a small event that triggers a much larger one, and he being the tool to do such a thing is only following what a higher power and, ultimatley, a power that can NOT be understood. If he doesn't do this, then life as we know it may cease to exist, and everything living in this universe may in fact hinge upon if he does infact report this act of piracey, or does not. Tread lightly, young one. The choice is all yours, and all life is now at your mercy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom