Where can I obtain media for Microsoft products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortstop20

I run a small IT business and as we all know, people never have their original OS discs and many times PC's don't even come with them anymore, so it's a pain in the butt when trying to re-install the OS.

What sector of Microsoft would I contact to purchase media for Operating Systems and other software(such as Office)? Microsoft has so many branches to their company I don't even know where to start.

I DO NOT NEED product keys, just the media. I would think they would have to have some sort of branch within the company where IT businesses can buy media only from them. Hopefully at a discounted rate. :)

There is not 1 single division you can contact. As Office is separate from Windows and so on. So you will have to contact each and find out to go about this.

Most likely you will have to get to be a certified partner and/or OEM with them. That way you can use a single media for your services.

There is not 1 single division you can contact. As Office is separate from Windows and so on. So you will have to contact each and find out to go about this.

Most likely you will have to get to be a certified partner and/or OEM with them. That way you can use a single media for your services.

Thanks Mak. I'll have to give MS a call, just thought I'd see if anyone here had experience with that and what division(s) to contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom