when playing videos, the contrast is way up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
I just upgraded my board to a a8n sli and 2 6800 ultras. Now when i go to play a movie, through windows media player, quicktime, realplayer etc, The contrast is up so high on just the movie, that all you really see is white and a few neon colors. Everything else is fine, games run great, dont have any of the problems, just when running video. Have tried multiple videos. I dont know if its an issue with sli, or the cards, or what. I have reinstalled mobo drivers, graphics drivers, divx plugins just for the hell of it, and the media players. Only thing i have not done is a reformat, But seeing hwo the others didnt fix it, i dont think a reformat will either.

any help, thanks

Re:

Hello,

You need to go into your Nvidia Display Properties, the go to the Color Correction tab. Select Overlay and then alter the brightness, contrast and gamma to your liking.

This should alter the appearance of video overlays. There should also be additional settings in the Video Overlay Settings tab.

You can also alter the brightness, contrast and saturation of videos in Windows Media Player if you go to Enhancements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom