when i start the computer i have "inactive proccess"

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakir_sudry

Baseband Member
im not sure how to say it in english because my computer isnt English
but when i start the computer in the task manager in proccesses i already have some "inactive procces" or something like that.
i entered MSCONFIG and dischecked modt of the stuff there and left 3 things of the OS
whats the problem?

Can you list what you saw in MSCONFIG?
What Operating System are you using?

-Mike

i cant copy it to here because my computer is in hebrew so you wont understand, im not sure its "inactive proccess" maybe stuck or something i dont know how to call it
im using XP
in the msconfig i dismarked them all excpet NVCPL which its command is in system32

What do you mean by 'inactive process." I've never seen that before, did you mean and application thats Not Responding? What process/application exactly is it that is "inactive?"

NVCPL.dll is an nVidia nVidia Control Panel Display Properties Extensions applet. It allows for nVidia specific tabs in Display Properties.

look
like in the task manager there is "not responding" in the task manager in the proccesses tab there is a big list and one of them is instead of writing like "ICQ" in the name it writes something like "inactive proccess" or "stuck proccess" or "not responding procces" or something with that meaning and i cant "End procces" because the "user" is "system"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom