Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Win Vista

• Win7

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayce........ Ah yes, i remember all youre profiles........ then mouse issues....

Haaa, yes. That was by far the most ridiculous problem I ever had to troubleshoot. It's one thing if it's a server that's blown up or a lab of computers that isn't getting network access. But, a mouse? Really? *insert ice pick into brain*

I'll be sure to bump this thread up next year when we mass upgrade to Windows 7 at work where we have about 1500 workstations, majority of them being Windows based. Perhaps my opinion at that point may change from my previously stated one of 2k Pro.

Vista failed the test miserably when I did testing on it earlier this summer. I'm having high hope that Windows 7 won't. Sometimes towards Thanksgiving I hope to get a hold of a spare computer to do actual work on with it running Windows 7 and see how it does in a mass production environment.

Same here...My boss wanted to upgrade to Vista, after testing for about 5 months I gave it a thumbs down. It might work well at home but not in a business, at least not where I work. Windows 7 is currently in testing by me and another programmer to make sure all runs smoothly. So far so good. When I have done enough testing I will present my finds to my boss and see what he says. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom