What's the best site for XP themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
I cannot stand the basic themes that come with XP. I'd like to switch to something else. I remember windowblinds nagging me every 5 hours to pay them, in which I always clicked out of it. Is there anything else out there? I just want 1 basic decent looking theme but with darker colors. I've been to the first 50 pages on google and have found nothing that worked. Most of the things that look like they have sweet themes never have instructions on what to do. Suggestions?

Is there anything that doesn't require a third party pay program?

I like this Zune theme... it's what the computers have at school. I'd like to look around for others, though, but this is still a darn good one.

The Neowin and the DeviantART links is what you are looking for. The Neowin and Deviantart links are for patching uxtheme.dll's. Basically they replace the Widnows current theme with those ones. The topic at Neowin is where the Vistal Styles are. But if you go back into the forum a page you can get the uxtheme patcher needed to do this. The page at deviantart is also for the visual styles to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom