What OS is The Best

Networking quiz #51: NetBEUI to TCP/IP

• A. Remove NetBEUI from all stations.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Make NetBEUI the default protocol.

• C. Change NetBEUIÂ’s configuration settings.

• D. Change NetBEUI to the secondary protocol.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
qiranworms said:

But the TRUE best edition of Windows is Windows RG ;)...

yeah..I used it but couldn't figure how to install new software..It never crashed...its awesome!!! ;)

ATI: ur right, 98 is not very stable.......but its at least 1000 times more stable than ME.

1:win2003
2:XP
3:2000
4:DOS
5:98
6:win me
7:95

High commend:win 2003........super stability :)

Yeah Gr8 People But I dont Think Win ME is good It has So many Damn Problems for the slightest things it crashes and freezes its one more operating system that has not gone good for Microsoft

you call 98se stable
Nope. I don't call it stable. Microsoft stat reports do. 98SE beat out Win2000 for stability, and XP beat out 98SE. I ran 98SE on my home machines from the time it came out, till XP hit the market, and I didn't get enough BSOD's to count with one hand.

I'm for Win2k. I find it less bloated then XP, yet equal in stability and such.
Really? Huh. I would have thought all that sluggishness, the hold-ons from NT, the rampant compatability problems, stoggy interface, lack of forward innovation, registry issues, driver-reservations, etc, would put 2000 as pretty bloated.

Yeah Gr8 People But I dont Think Win ME is good It has So many Damn Problems for the slightest things it crashes and freezes its one more operating system that has not gone good for Microsoft
Despite your apparent cluelessness about the functionality of a period, I agree with you. All someone has to do is look at the sales and support stats for ME to know that it is clearly the worst and most unsuccessful MS OS ever put out. I know people from MS who won't even comment on ME, it's that bad! :D

Who ever voted windows ME has problems, that OS is fine until you open more than one program, then you start seeing blue, XP Pro all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom