What is the best video downloader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Careca

Beta member
Hi again everyone!

Can someone please let me know which video downloader is the best to use [free from viruses, spyware, etc.?]

Oh, of course I am ONLY interested in legal sites and software.

I am interested in downloading utube videos.

Thank you much!

Gert

Personally I use the Firefox extension 'Flash Video Resources Downloader'.

What browser do you use? Firefox has a dozen if not more extenstions for this. There are downloads all over the internet for this. It isnt hard to find one via a google or bing search.

What browser do you use? Firefox has a dozen if not more extenstions for this. There are downloads all over the internet for this. It isnt hard to find one via a google or bing search.

Mak, thanks for the reply! I appreciate your help and expertise. I am using Firefox. I installed flash video resources downloader but had trouble with it. It appears most people use that and the reviews were awesome. For some reason the Options button is greyed out and not accessible. When I attempted to use the program, it directed me to a completely different website and it looked high risk.

Not sure what to do now.

Have you any suggestions?

Gert

You can try FlashGot, Down Them All, can even install Greasemonkey and find tons of tools that might be able to accomplish what you want.

So really it is just finding the tool that works for you. With the addition of greasemonkey and the scripts for it just about anything is possible to find and get the results you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom