What is the actual diffs b/w vistas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen u no if you buy prem ,u get ultimate on the same disc
its only the serial u put in that selects the edition

ill give u a copy of ultimate with serial

yeh u buy ultimate and install and enter key it will pick ultimate edition ...

pm me dude for a copy ...

Windows Vista: Choose an Edition

That is the difference between them. Plus AMD...you were jsut compalining about needed the 2 files needed for activation now you are giving away a Ultiamte free? Right....

I could also say give me $50 and i oculd get you a full retail copy of Vista Ultimate...since i can get it from the Windows Online Store for that amount being a MVPO and all.

OEM is the best. Ultimate is not worth the price. yet. There are only 3 Extras right now and they are not the greatest. For the $$ Home Premium is the best value.

Have no fear, DX10 is currently in beta stages for XP..

If you got that from the Inquirer article that i seen the other day...dont believe it. Those people are soo full of it. There has been no talks of DX10 for XP at all. Not from teh DX team, not in their blogs nor in their newsgroups. So i dont know where they got that it was in beta for XP from but from all the stuff i ahve seen this is just a big lie.

I did not "get it" from the Inquirer article.

2005806473151312350_rs.jpg

Bigred recieves many beta programs/software from companies. Not to mention many engineering samples from hardware companies.

I have a MSDN package and a Microsoft MVP. I am in on all of their Betas as well along with all of their developers packages. I am also in their private newsgroups which are only for MVP's and developers to discuss such things.

The MVPs are some of hte first to test this software right from the developers since we have direct chats with them weekly. I am not saying your friend is a liar but i find it hard to believe that he got something that is not mentioned even among the DX developers at M$.

I have been keeping a eye on that newsgroup and have had the talks with the developers to see if they really were gonna port DX10 back to XP. I have not seen nor heard anything about this. And on my Connect page i am a DX Beta tester as well. I dont have it. Which would make me mad that other have and i havent.

That is a shot of me viewing the newsgroups. As you see it says private. I had to cut out all the stuff cause NDA stops me from showing all the info. But i can say that no DX10 for XP was mentioned in those topics.

AMD you wonder why your Vista Ultimate is slow. You are using a old hacked version of Vista. Try getting a better one. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom