Weird Problem with Defraging

Status
Not open for further replies.

freenet

Baseband Member
when i try to defrag my C drive it gets to 18% and stops because it cannot defrag certain files. When i viewed the report i deleted all the files that it said it couldnt defrag except one(they were all video files anyway)..still dont know why it couldnt defrag them but anyway. The one file that is left in the report is supposed to be in a temp internet file(video file also). I have looked and looked and looked for this file but it is not where the report says it is and i cant complete my 37% fragmented C drive. All my folders are set to view hidden files and folders. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Joe

freenet said:
when i try to defrag my C drive it gets to 18% and stops because it cannot defrag certain files. When i viewed the report i deleted all the files that it said it couldnt defrag except one(they were all video files anyway)..still dont know why it couldnt defrag them but anyway. The one file that is left in the report is supposed to be in a temp internet file(video file also). I have looked and looked and looked for this file but it is not where the report says it is and i cant complete my 37% fragmented C drive. All my folders are set to view hidden files and folders. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Joe

You aren't doing it right,Email me or keep on wonderin.
Or PM me.i can help.

gee perhaps if he is doing it wrong then there r other ppl doing it wrong also, y not share ur wisdom with everyone instead of doing it privately thru email or whatever and no, my computer defrags just fine, this is just my opinion do as u wish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom