Weird Enter Key problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Baseband Member
I just installed firefox a little while ago, and after I did, when I was chatting on AIM, my enter key instead of sending a message, just skipped a line on the window. I of course checked to see if the Enter Key Inserts Return was checked, and it wasn't. So I decided to uninstall firefox, but it still didn't work. There' nothing on my keyboard setting that could be causing this either. Can someone with me out with this?

Computers can't generate completely random values... that's what I always learned... But I was just talking to someone right about now and the enter key fixed it self... I mean, it was just about completely random, out of the blue... Anyone have an idea what could have happened?

And thanks for your advice major, I was just about to reinstall it after talking with my friend when it fixed itself.

If you have the Shift key down when you hit enter, it will insert a line. Perhaps your Shift key got stuck for a little bit?

qt 3.14159 said:
If you have the Shift key down when you hit enter, it will insert a line. Perhaps your Shift key got stuck for a little bit?

But then all my letters would have been capitals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom