Webwasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spears

Beta member
I am sure administrators will look at this thread, but I started it because it is not crossing the rules.

5.) Keep things legal.
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

Clarification
During the course of this month I have been trying to get past a firewall called webwasher or learn about it. I am taking a computer programming class were my teacher is using webwasher. He has given us the privilege to get past the firewall and to surf freely if we know how. We must gather information and find the exploits and then later I have to write a report on the flaws.

So I was wondering if any one would know anything about getting around webwasher?
If you know any information about the program I would like to hear from you.

What do we know about web washer? It blocks up to 73 website category's. It filters URL and IP addresses. It features real time reporting and allows an admin to monitor your web use in real time.

For example usually most CGI proxy services don't work.
52zpy7t.jpg

go online with aol. it uses a different port then port 80 which is what most web firewalls block

let me know if that works.

we had that issue with aol and our webfiltering software at my job, that is until we blocked the aol port with our cisco firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom