Webpage literally shakes in Moz. Firefox 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

csw3190

In Runtime
Certain webpages shake up and down when i go to them, but sometimes they don't. I don't know what happened but this started occurring and i lost all my bookmarks after my comp restarted itself....any help?

Regarding the bookmarks, check what profile you're running Firefox under. Open Start>Programs>Mozilla Firefox>Profile Manager. If there are multiple profiles available, try them each to see if your bookmarks reside in a profile that for some reason is no longer the default.

TheMajor said:
What shaked? The content of FireFox or the entire screen or just the FireFox window itself?

and

TheMajor said:
I think its your mouse wheel!!!

I doubt it's my mouse wheel because 1) it only happens in Mozilla and started suddenly after the restart i mentioned, 2) i'm using a logitch mx700...high quality and i have been for about 6 months.

and the content of the page, not the whole window, as if i was twitching my scrolling finger.

qiranworms said:
Regarding the bookmarks, check what profile you're running Firefox under. Open Start>Programs>Mozilla Firefox>Profile Manager. If there are multiple profiles available, try them each to see if your bookmarks reside in a profile that for some reason is no longer the default.

I don't have a profile manager, only "firefox" and "firefox safe mode"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom