Web Pages Wont Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital

Beta member
Hello,

Recently I have encounted a problem with web pages loading. Everything will be fine and I will be going from page to page and then all of a sudden, web pages wont display. There is just nothing. The weird thing is that I still have a connection to the internet because I can go on AIM and bring in email with outlook. To solve the problem, I just reboot and all is fine until it happens again, which is getting all too often. I have made two changes to my system about the time this started happening. One is that I went from a wired router to a new Netgear wireless router. I am wired in but two other computers in the house are not wired in and they have no problem such as Im having. The next change is that I built a new system. I went from a loaded 1.5 P4 to a loaded 3.0 P4. I am using all the same software though. Everything I have has been updated. XP, Norton, Bios, you name it. Im up to date. If anyone has any idea on what could be causing this problem, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom