Wavy Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't sound like to me that your performance is taking a hit... i'm kinda stumped now... hmmm...

Did you look in your device mangler like i suggested earlier and made sure there's no yellow/red marks? If so, have you updated to SP 1 for your OS? I'm sure a mod will come along and give you further suggestions. If nothing else works, you could always wave back to the your monitor and see if it solves the problem. :D

-AnGuiSh- said:
^He said he fixed it. Lol.

In the words of Homer... *D'oh*

I don't know how I missed that one. It threw me off when he said "I had installed..." and i started thinking if he already did that then I couldn't think of anything else to point to.

Lone Wolf said:
In the words of Homer... *D'oh*

I don't know how I missed that one. It threw me off when he said "I had installed..." and i started thinking if he already did that then I couldn't think of anything else to point to.

As you so bluntly point out to everyone else when you have the chance, why not yourself read the posts before deciding to make a comment .. I think that would make you a hypocrite if I'm not mistaken.

sunsider said:
As you so bluntly point out to everyone else when you have the chance, why not yourself read the posts before deciding to make a comment .. I think that would make you a hypocrite if I'm not mistaken.

Well thank you for that grand awakening. With all your 86 some postings, i'm sure you've been around long enough to know whether i'm a hypocrite or not.

I can understand someone occasionally misreading a post here and there as even myself, i will be doing something else while i'm trying to type a post.

When I make posts like that it's usually in reference to posters who habitually just post some BS trying to get their post count up or when it has absolutely no pertinence to the problem at hand.

You can call me many things, but if you're gonna make that sort of claim, you better damn well be able to back that up with sufficient proof rather than just jumping in pointing out one single mistake.

Actually, I have been here longer than you ... and just because I don't feel the need to post answers to questions that have been covered as some do, or if I wish to just surf and observe, doesn't mean that I haven't observed many things on these forums.

Conversation over.

Hey Lonewolf

Thanks for guiding me through,, I had fixed the promblem sory that you missed what I said in the Post we all do mistakes.

As for the sunsider Dude you should get a LIFE ! Man ! Jumping into Post without no reason or a good comment is very unprofessional. Then again you might be 12 or 11 yr old kid who knows...

sunsider said:
Actually, I have been here longer than you ... and just because I don't feel the need to post answers to questions that have been covered as some do, or if I wish to just surf and observe, doesn't mean that I haven't observed many things on these forums.

Conversation over.

LMAO...."Conversation over"... LOL

And the reason why you never jump in the pool is because the waters too cold? yeah pussies like you like to just sit on the sidelines and never risk anything, hesitate posting and just pick on the people you dont like, which according to your signature is everyone. Great attitude man ... KEEP IT UP... you will go very far in life...NOT.

And it's plainly obvious to me your bark is meaner than your bite little man... so you might as well give up your gay demeanor. You obviously live under your own dillusions of grandeur of how WISE and allseeing you are. Have fun. :rolleyes:

LostRebel said:
Hey Lonewolf

Thanks for guiding me through,, I had fixed the promblem sory that you missed what I said in the Post we all do mistakes.

As for the sunsider Dude you should get a LIFE ! Man ! Jumping into Post without no reason or a good comment is very unprofessional. Then again you might be 12 or 11 yr old kid who knows...

Co-sign this, and i'm glad you found your answer.

I usually have this problem when i do a fresh install of windows...Well it isn't wavy but the quality sucks...No 32 Bit true color. :mad: Usually goes away when i install the newer drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom