volume control stuck in taskbar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrasoul

Beta member
ok, i first opened the volume control tab, loaded skype up, and then loaded battlefield 2, and changed the resolution in-game into a higher one than my monitor could support, this lead to a message appearing stating that my monitor couldnt display it... so i put it back my 1024*768. then i went back into windows to adjust to volume, and i couldnt find it onscreen. now when ever i open volume control, it stays in the taskbar, i right click and goto maximize, nothing happens, i goto move, the move icon appears all the way to the left of the screen, but nothing else. i then try minimize, nothing... its as if its stuck and maybe off screen... i dont know how to get it back to edit the properties of the volume... i mainly need this for when i play online games and use a microphone, i can then easily edit the microphone volume and all. if anyone has any info i would be greatful

andy

p.s. im currently using xp pro

Get a program called RegCleaner. start it up and go to the startup tab, for me it was showing Desktop loading twice one of the instances was (common user) the other was not named, I deleted the common user instance, after creating a restore point ;p After that when I restarted it not only finished booting quicker but all the icons were loaded properly into the notification area

or

SysTrayHack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom