Volume Control Nobs on Desktop? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2004, 06:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 37
Default Volume Control Nobs on Desktop?

Are there any emulating software that allow you to put volume controls of your Master, Wave, CD, Line In etc on your desktop? Also I remember seeing some software where you can put your PC's specs on your desktop. While I am at it, what programs monitor your CPUs, HDD heat, usuage, etc. I wanna know how hot my parts are running.


PersianMafia is offline  
Old 07-25-2004, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
ohGrFreak's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Midwest in tha houzze
Posts: 1,657
Send a message via AIM to ohGrFreak Send a message via Yahoo to ohGrFreak

I can't help you on this, but, I would like to see the same thing. PC specs on my desktop and the control Knobs as well. If you do find them without someone's help, post em here so I can check out the software too.
ohGrFreak is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.