Voice Emulation Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael Argus

Daemon Poster
Anyone know of any neat software that does voice emulation?

I remember years ago wasting tons of time pranking friends with some "parrot" software that came with my sound blaster. I'd have to think things have come a long way since then.

Mostly just want it to play around with so probably wouldn't shell out major cash, but curious to know what is even out there.

By emulation I mean you type in something or speak it and the software can repeat it in real voice either as male or female and multiple pitches etc. Or even use different emulations like a "robot" etc.

Fruityloops does it. I got my computer to tell off my roommate one day. man those were good times.

I remember that parrot..

But what i remember is a parrot that learnt your speach patterns.. And after a while you could banter back and forth with it. I got into some mean arguments with it hahaha. So funny, the parrot cussed like a sailor. Does anyone by chance know what one I'm talkin about it? I've searched for it off and on for years but to no avail.

But yeah fruitloops music making thing has a voice synth in it. Works great and speaks pretty clearly. Sometimes you need to misspell the words intentionally to get it to sound perfect, no biggy. It isnt a free program but you can get the free trial somewhere. or torrent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom