vob to jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikpole

Beta member
anyone know of any software that will convert files from slideshow to jpg. i was told multiextractor can do it but ive had no joy.ive searched the net on this subject ,but no solution found.a friend asked me to do this , but personally im beginning to think it cant be done.not with any great results anyway,is this right?

I thought vob is a file format for dvd videos, what program are you using that saves slide show as .vob?

I thought vob is a file format for dvd videos, what program are you using that saves slide show as .vob?

i use nero.it turns jpgs into slideshow, the end result is a vidio ts, which contains vob &ifo & bup files.but its a friend who wants me to try & get jpg files from a slide show she had done professionally so im not sure the program they used.just want to know if its possible.

It wont be possible. As Clown already stated .vob is a format for DVD's not slideshows or presentations. Whatever Nero did, it wasnt turn it into anything that you could use to get pictures from it.

It wont be possible. As Clown already stated .vob is a format for DVD's not slideshows or presentations. Whatever Nero did, it wasnt turn it into anything that you could use to get pictures from it.

fair comment mak,but if a program can convert a jpg to whatever,why not visa versa,as i said some programs claim to be able to do this,but i havent found one yet,so if anyone knows what im really talking about i would love to hear from them.

fair comment mak,but if a program can convert a jpg to whatever,why not visa versa,as i said some programs claim to be able to do this,but i havent found one yet,so if anyone knows what im really talking about i would love to hear from them.
Because once it is in VOB format it is already converted to a movie and there is nothing more that can be done with it. Can you do anything with a .exe file but run it? No.

A VOB file is the end of the line. You can play it or you can watch it. End of story. there is no program out there that can break down a VOB to something else as a VOB file can be created in so many ways. How is the program to know if it was done by making a slideshow or if it was done for a movie? It wouldnt. There are far to many things to take into consideration to know how the VOB file was created to be able to break it down to the core of what it was before.

Watch the file, take screen shots. That is about all you can do at this point. There is no software out there that will do what you want.

Because once it is in VOB format it is already converted to a movie and there is nothing more that can be done with it. Can you do anything with a .exe file but run it? No.

A VOB file is the end of the line. You can play it or you can watch it. End of story. there is no program out there that can break down a VOB to something else as a VOB file can be created in so many ways. How is the program to know if it was done by making a slideshow or if it was done for a movie? It wouldnt. There are far to many things to take into consideration to know how the VOB file was created to be able to break it down to the core of what it was before.

Watch the file, take screen shots. That is about all you can do at this point. There is no software out there that will do what you want.
ok mak.you know what your talking about,thats all i wanted to know.thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom